The best and easiest Breakfast Avocados Recipe 2023
Breakfast Avocados Recipe is something you simply have to try folks. This is sort of stolen and then adapted from my great mate back in the UK – a certain Dave Bayliss. Thanks for this one, Dave. Went down a storm this morning for Valentine’s Day brekkie. Top recipe pal, but you know me I can’t just copy so of course I have adapted it a tad to be my own version. Here she comes – the best and easiest Breakfast Avocados Recipe.
Avocados: The Breakfast of Champions
Avocados are a delicious and nutritious fruit that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They are a good source of healthy fats, fibre, vitamins, and minerals. Avocados are also a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes.
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast option, look no further than avocados. Here are a few of our other favourite simple breakfast avocado recipes:
- Avocado toast: is a classic breakfast dish that is easy to make and can be customized to your liking. Simply toast your favourite bread, mash an avocado, and top with your favourite toppings, such as eggs, bacon, or cheese.
- Avocado smoothies: are a great way to start your day with a boost of nutrients. Simply blend together avocado, milk, yoghurt, and your favourite fruits and vegetables.
- Avocado omelettes are a hearty and satisfying breakfast option. Simply scramble some eggs, add in some avocado, and your favourite toppings.
Now I have again done a video for you to run through the recipe process – give that a go for me. I have tried a new format of a much shorter duration video this time. Let me know what you think of the video of the breakfast avocados recipe.
Come on now – have a look at this, bacon, cheese, chili, avocado, egg – how could you not want to tuck into this…
The breakfast avocados recipe will make enough for four people;
- 2 avocados,
- 1 packet of Black Forest ham, or equivalent,
- 1 Mozzarella cheese ball,
- 4 egg yolks (see the video for a tip on how to separate the yolk from whites),
- 1 finely chopped chili padi,
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper,
- Balsamic vinegar, and
- Olive Oil.
The breakfast avocados recipe is so easy, so I’ll run this through in one hit. Here is the very simple procedure for making Breakfast Avocados. Watch the video, it’s self-explanatory;
- Cut all the way around the avocados trying to start and end at the same point,
- Twist the two halves and they should separate easily,
- With a sharp knife chop into the stone and twist, again it should easily come out,
- Cut a little of the round part of the avocado so you can easily stand it on a baking tray,
- Plop an egg yolk into each hole that the stone removal left,
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and sprinkle evenly over each avocado half,
- Cut the ham into strips and repeat the above,
- Finely chop your chili padi and sprinkle over the top,
- You should now have 4 identical avocados sat on the banking tray (or not if certain of your family don’t want chili, as is the case in my house), then
- Drizzle with Olive Oil, and then give a good sprinkle of salt & pepper.
In the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, until the cheese is nicely melted and the ham starts to crisp. Serve up on a nice white plate and drizzle with a little Balsamic. Bosh, there it is: Breakfast Avocados Recipe.
And here they are – ready for the oven – you get the idea right? Just load ’em up basically.
And there you have it folks, my Breakfast Avocados Recipe, courtesy of my mate Dave. I highly recommend this one. So simple, believe me, it really is. But the combination of the flavours, and textures are exceptional. If I had a restaurant that did breakfast, I reckon this one would be a top seller. It’s that good. Have a go my friends, it’s as simple as 1-10 above.
Here are some of the top questions and answers from the "People also ask" section related to avocado breakfast recipes:
Q: How to eat avocados for breakfast?
A: Avocados can be enjoyed for breakfast in various ways, such as on toast, in smoothies, or in egg dishes. You can also try making avocado breakfast bowls or incorporating avocados into omelets and frittatas.
Q: Is avocado good for a breakfast diet?
A: Avocados are a nutritious choice for breakfast. They are rich in healthy fats, fiber, and vitamins. Including avocados in your breakfast can help provide sustained energy and promote feelings of fullness.
Q: Is it okay to eat egg and avocado together?
A: Yes, eggs and avocados complement each other well and can be enjoyed together in breakfast recipes. They make a nutritious and satisfying combination.
Q: Is egg and avocado on toast healthy?
A: Egg and avocado on toast can be a healthy breakfast option. Eggs provide protein, while avocados offer healthy fats and additional nutrients. Whole-grain bread adds fiber, making it a well-rounded and nutritious meal.
Avocados are a type of fruit that may be found all throughout Mexico and Central America. Its exterior covering is green and leathery, and it conceals a sizable seed at its core. It is common practice to make use of the velvety and opulent flesh of avocados in a wide variety of foods, including guacamole, salads, and sandwiches, amongst others. Avocados are an excellent food choice for their high content of beneficial fats, vitamins, and minerals. Have to love avocado, and it’s good for you. Yummo!