Breakfast Avocados Recipe 2023
You have to give this one a try folks, this is my Breakfast Avocados Recipe. This is sort of stolen and then adapted from my great mate back in the UK – a certain Dave Bayliss. Thanks for this one, Dave. Went down a storm this morning for Valentine’s Day brekkie. Top recipe pal, but you know me I can’t just copy so of course I have adapted it a tad to be my own version. Here she comes – you’ll want to eat this below, believe me!!!
Now I have again done a video for you to run through the recipe process – give that a go for me. I have tried a new format of a much shorter duration video this time. Let me know what you think of the video of breakfast avocados recipe.
Come on now – have a look at this, bacon, cheese, chili, avocado, egg – how could you not want to tuck into this…
Breakfast Avocado Recipe
The breakfast avocados recipe will make enough for four people;
The breakfast avocados recipe is so easy, so I’ll run this through in one hit. Here is the very simple procedure for making Breakfast Avocados. Watch the video, it’s self-explanatory;
- Cut all the way around the avocados trying to start and end at the same point;
- Twist the two halves and they should separate easily;
- With a sharp knife chop into the stone and twist, again it should easily come out;
- Cut a little of the round part of the avocado so you can easily stand it on a baking tray;
- Plop an egg yolk into each hole that the stone removal left;
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and sprinkle evenly over each avocado half;
- Cut the ham into strips and repeat the above;
- Finely chop your chili padi and sprinkle over the top;
- You should now have 4 identical avocados sat on the banking tray (or not if certain of your family don’t want chili, as is the case in my house); then
- Drizzle with Olive Oil, and then give a good sprinkle of salt & pepper.
In the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, until the cheese is nicely melted and the ham starts to crisp. Serve up on a nice white plate and drizzle with a little Balsamic. Breakfast Avocados Recipe.
And here they are – ready for the oven – you get the idea right? Just load ’em up basically.
And there you have it folks, my Breakfast Avocados Recipe, courtesy of my mate Dave. I highly recommend this one. So simple, believe me, it really is. But the combination of the flavours, and textures are exceptional. If I had a restaurant that did breakfast, I reckon this one would be a top seller. It’s that good. Have a go my friends, it’s as simple as 1-10 above.
What is an avocado?
Avocados are a type of fruit that may be found all throughout Mexico and Central America. Its exterior covering is green and leathery, and it conceals a sizable seed at its core. It is common practice to make use of the velvety and opulent flesh of avocados in a wide variety of foods, including guacamole, salads, and sandwiches, amongst others. Avocados are an excellent food choice for their high content of beneficial fats, vitamins, and minerals. Have to love avocado, and it’s good for you. Yummo!