ChillaxBBQ Stay@Home Recipes #18 – Cheese, Tomato & Ham mini-Frittata
ChillaxBBQ Stay@Home Recipes #18
Cheese, Tomato & Ham mini-Frittata
Strawberry Blonde could not work out what she wanted for brekkie this day, so I resorted to a #BillWallaceFriendly recipe to use up the left-overs and bits and pieces from the fridge. It came out rather special and rather delicious it has to be said. And she ate like a Princess today which is always good right? So she had ChillaxBBQ Stay@Home Recipes #18, which just for her today, as alone she had Cheese, Tomato & Ham mini-Frittata. Hence it being mini I suppose…? Fair shout actually, as this is a one-person dish.
You’ll need for the one-person dish – AKA bed-sit/Jimmy-no-mates dining;
- 2 beaten eggs;
- 2 slices of finely sliced ham;
- 5-6 Cherry tomatoes cut in half;
- 1 Tsp of finely chopped garlic;
- Olive Oil;
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper;
- Japanese sesame salad dressing – Strawberry Blonde would shower in this if she could, but it does sort of go with everything…
ChillaxBBQ Stay@Home Recipes #18 goes like this.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl;
- Season with a little sea salt & cracked black pepper;
- Pour into a mini fry-pan (oven-friendly if you have one);
- Get that on the gas and watch until the underside is nicely golden brown (like the picture above);
- Then whack it in the oven at 180 degrees for 5-1 minutes;
- It will puff up as the eggs cook, I love this about Frittata;
- Cook this until nicely browned on top and the middle feels spongey, not like liquid.