Father’s Day ChillaxBBQ | Father’s Day BBQ Recipes
A Father’s Day & BeBe Birthday celebration was planned this day and ChillaxBBQ stepped up to the plate to ‘cater’ in our usual fashion – just no BBQ due to the lockdown regulation at the moment of ‘gatherings’.
A new recipe in honour of Papang bless him, my father-in-law who sadly passed away. So in his honour, I recreated his infamous Mud Crab recipe for Wifey to remember him by – I hope I did him proud.
I have also just purchased a new toaster grill to practice my new ChillaxBBQ concept of toasties and lunchboxes. Check those bad boys out.
The menu today from ChillaxBBQ;
- Baked lobster ‘w’ citrus and garlic butter
- Baked prawns ‘w’ butter & honey
- Blackmore Wagyu Sirloin Pink2Pink
- Blackmore Wagyu Short Rib Toasties ‘w’ Coarse Cheddar
- Avocado Smash ‘w’ Garlic Butter Prawns Toasties
For Papang’s Mud Crab Recipe;
- In a big pot add about 2 litres of coconut milk
- Throw in 3-4 chopped up Mud Crabs
- Bringing to a boil and turn to simmer
- 5 crushed lemongrass stalks
- 1 finely sliced red onion
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- 2″ knob of ginger – roughly chopped
- 1 young coconut flesh – roughly chopped/grated
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Give it a good stir and let it simmer for about an hour
- Serve with plain white rice
And before that was a Lucky Lockdown Brekkie for the Kidlets;
If you want a Chef-Table experience around your house or even just a lunchbox delivery to home, give us a call.