2 Amazing Breakfast Bacon Sandwiches
Jude Jude and Wifey needed feeding. I looked in the fridge and tried . to get creative and came up with 2 Amazing Breakfast Sandwiches. One for Jude Jude and one for Wifey. Very Chef-like. But, actually quite simple to make. These were incredible, says me blowing my own trumpet… But believe me, they were. Let me take you on the journey. Seriously easy to make, and you will seriously impress if you serve this up. Just follow the steps. Easy peasy.
- Take 2 slices of white bread and cut the crusts off;
- Butter with salted butter and set aside;
- Get your oven on at 240 degrees;
- Take a baking tray and line it with silver foil;
- Lay in 2 strips of streaky bacon – give a crack of black pepper and a sprinkle of garlic salt over the bacon;
- Get that in the oven and cook the bacon until it is crispy – I turned it once;
- Pat that in some kitchen roll to remove the excess fat;
- In go the bread slices, butter side up, onto the bacon fat and back in the oven – it’s basically going to make Brioche bacon fat fried bread – oh yes;
- In parallel fry an egg sunny side up;
- Plating time;
- Place the two bread slices down;
- On one spread some Dijon mustard and BBQ sauce;
- Then cut the bacon in half and lay it on top;
- Pop the egg on the other slice of bread and give it a sprinkle with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Stand back and admire your work and listen to the sounds of grazing.
- Take one slice of white bread and cut the crusts off;
- Butter one side with salted butter;
- Take a baking tray and line with silver foil;
- Pop in 2 slices of streaky bacon and sprinkle with some garlic salt and cracked black pepper;
- Get that in the oven at 240 degrees until nice and crisped – I turned it once;
- Once crispy pull the bacon out and put on some kitchen roll to get rid of excess fat;
- Pop the bread into the baking tray on the bacon fat, butter side up – yep Brioche and bacon fat fried bread again;
- Crumble over some Blue Cheese and get that in the oven until the cheese melts and the bread is toasty;
- Place the cheesy bread slice on your serving plate;
- Slice some baby cherry tomatoes and lay them over the cheese;
- Give them a sprinkle of sea salt and cracked black pepper;
- Lay the bacon on top as per the picture;
- Drizzle over the top with some honey;
- Garnish with something green.
- Stand back and admire your great work once again. This was a bloody beauty. Flavour explosions. WOW!!!
2 Amazing Breakfast Sandwiches were a great success today. I had about 1/3 of Wifey’s and it was a cracker. Jude Jude shouted to me how much he loved his too. Success. So easy, so stunning when plated, so tasty when eaten. Give them a crack folks. Seriously good food and food heaven when plated. Go on, you know you can do it.