Black Pudding and Fried Bread, are the best bedfellows. Try this recipe when your blood pressure is low.
Am I a good parent? Breakfast on this 16th August, and a decision to not fast-food it, but also not really sure of calorie intake. I just forced it on Mary and my kids. I loved it. They did too. About four years taken off their lives though. It was worth it – this is my Black Pudding and Fried Bread.
It goes like this enough for four people to have a near-heart attack experience of Black Pudding and Fried Bread.
- 6 slices of white bread – cut off the crusts and then cut into large cubes,
- 10 inches or so of black pudding cut into large cubes,
- 3 teaspoons of finely chopped garlic,
- 4 good glugs of Tabasco sauce,
- 1 large knob of butter, and
- A couple of good glugs of olive oil.
Quick-fire round a coming, here comes my Black Pudding and Fried Bread:
- Pan on heat,
- Add butter and oil,
- Add cubed bread and flash fry until the bread is going golden,
- Add everything else and toss, toss, toss as this will burn quickly,
- You are cooking this until the black pudding is blackened, the bread should also now be golden brown,
- There is an opportunity to add anything to this – tomatoes, egg, sausage and so on,
- Plate her up in a pile and chomp on!!!