Wagyu Burger Mozzarella Ball ‘w’ Black Truffle | Recipe | Singapore
Butcher Box and Shaun do it again.
Another recipe from ChillaxBBQ comes from their products as they sat there in my fridge.
What to cook for the kids for lunch when I have some of their Wagyu Burger Patties sat there? Oh yeah and a fist-sized hunk of black gold – AKA Black Truffle. I spotted the Mozzarella cheese and that was that. I am going to make baked meatballs, stuffed with Mozzarella and topped with Black Truffle, sat on Bagel to stop them rolling off anywhere.
Yep, I like that idea!!!
All you need is one baking tray;
- A Butcher Box Wagyu Pattie;
- A golf-ball size ball of Mozzarella;
- Fine slices/slithers of fresh black truffle;
- 1/2 a bagel, toasted and buttered;
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper.
- Flatten the pattie out a bit on a chopping board;
- Season well with sea salt & cracked black pepper;
- Put your Mozzarella ball in the middle and mould the meat around to for a ball with no holes – take your time and be gentle;
- Season the outside with sea salt & cracked black pepper;
- In 180 degree oven for 10-15 minutes until medium-rare;
- Toast 1/2 bagel and butter it;
- Pop that on a platter and place the meatball on top;
- Dress with some thin slices of fresh black truffle.
There you go, folks, a beauty of a recipe.
So very simple, so very delicious.
If you enjoyed this Wagyu Burger Mozzarella Ball ‘w’ Black Truffle | Recipe | Singapore and want to keep up with the channel be sure to Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAGSwHlUmRrsjg8B0OhJPEw?sub_confirmation=1
Connect with me on Socials:
You’ll see many many other recipes on the channel and heaps of restaurant and hawker reviews too