2 New Pizza Recipes
2 New Pizza Recipes
Tonight my friends, my Sous-chef, Amy, and I prepared dinner. Actually she prefers to be called Sushi-Chef. By doing so we have created 2 New Pizza Recipes just for you. We hope you like them. They are simple to prepare, simple to make, easy to cook, so very basic to serve and delightful to eat.
Here they both are from Amy and I, our 2 New Pizza Recipes.
No1; Amy’s Pepperoni Pig Peanut Pizza
It truly is so simple, I will just relay to you how to assemble and cook. It’s a piece of piss.
- In a pizza lay down one of the round pastry bases from Cold Storage;
- Lightly flour both sides to avoid it sticking;
- Evenly spread over the base some finely chopped garlic;
- Drizzle all over with a little Olive oil;
- Evenly spread some grated cheese (not too thick) – I used a 4 cheese blend packet;
- Lay some pepperoni pieces all over the cheese (as much as you want);
- Pre-cook some streaky bacon (I chopped to bite sized pieces 1st and zapped for 1 min in the microwave);
- Sprinkle the bacon bits all over thinly;
- Crush some salted peanuts in a pestle and mortar and sprinkle them all over the pizza;
- On with a little more grated cheese now – just enough to cover to stop any burning.
Done. In goes the pizza to a 200 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese has melted and starts to brown. Slice up with a pizza slicer and off you jolly well go. Come on that was so bloody easy. That is No.1 of 2 New Pizza Recipes.
No2; Kenno’s Quatro Corner Pizza
OK a little more complex this time, but believe me again, this is not hard. Again I will just follow the instructions, there really is no need for separate ingredients.
I decided to be a little different here, back to that Pizza Pop Up idea I am exploring.
So here is No2 of 2 New Pizza Recipes, but it is actually a 4-in-one pizza. Again don’t panic this is so very very easy, I promise.
- Again place the pastry in the pizza base, flour both sides, spread the garlic all over, drizzle with Olive oil, and sprinkle that first layer of the mixed cheese;
- 1/4 No1;
- Sprinkle over some finely chopped chili padi;
- Sprinkle over some Kampot red pepper corns (any will do if not Kampot);
- A little sprinkle of sea salt;
- Some crushed salted peanuts all over the 1/4 next and then more cheese to lightly cover;
- When cooked I drizzled with a little blue cheese dressing I picked up from Cold Storage.
- 1/4 No2;
- I took a jar of artichokes and cut them in to bite sized pieces;
- Spread these evenly across one of the remaining 1/4’s;
- A little more cheese on top; and
- A drizzle of Oilive oil and sprinkle of sea salt & cracked black pepper;
- 1/4 No3;
- I took a jar of foie gras and cut it in to small cubes and evenly lay these over a 1/4;
- More cheese on top to lightly cover; and
- A little sea salt and crack black pepper;
- No oil as the foie will exude oil as it heats up;
- 1/4 No4;
- Lay over the remaining cooked streaky bacon;
- More cheese on top; and
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper and a drizzle of Olive oil.
In to the oven she goes at 200, again for the 15-20 minutes. As you can see from the photo above, I clearly cooked mine at both the same time, just swapping them over at the halfway to share the hottest part of the oven together. This pizza I took out of the pan and pre-sliced and served as piles of the individual 1/4’s on a nice wooden platter. I think that this looks stonking!
2 New Pizza Recipes just for you from Amy and I. She even went beyond being Sushi-Chef to Maitre’d, bless her. Which meant Ollie had to wash up ha ha!
And finally just for fun, I made a very quick dipping sauce to jazz things up if needs be;
- 2 tablespoons of red whine vinegar;
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt;
- 1 tablespoon of dried chili flakes; and
- 1/2 a fresh lemon chopped fine after de-pipping and de-pithing.
Stir all that up until the salt dissolved and dip away my friends, dip away. BOOM!!!