Cooking Competition | Chicken Nuggets Recipe
So, my little lad set me a challenge as we walked home from his additional Chinese lessons. I want you to cook me your version of McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets and Cheeseburger and have a cooking competition.
How could I refuse? Clearly, I could not or there would be no Vlog to review.
So over 2 days, I re-created as ChillaxBBQ the following McDonald’s favourites;
McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets ‘w’ BBQ Sauce
McDonald’s Bacon Cheeseburger
McDonald’s Sausage, Egg & Cheese McMuffin
I am proud to say that, according to my Jude, I was a clean sweep 4-out-of-4 winner of all the dishes.
Bugger off Ronald you Loser Clown you!!!
Mine were also much healthier than his and contained super-fresh and quality ingredients. No beak or arse in my nuggets…
You’ll need – for the chicken bit;
- 250g of chicken mince
- 1 Tsp chicken stock
- 1 Tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Mix it all together and pop in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Then mould those into nugget shapes.
- Get 3 bowls;
- Plain flour seasoned with sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 2x beaten eggs
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Take a nugget and into the flour, dust off, into the beaten egg for a coating and cover in breadcrumbs
- Set on a plate and repeat
- Drop those into a wok filled with vegetable oil to about 1/2 way
- Bring to hot temp and fry the nuggets off until golden brown
- Drain on some kitchen towel, plate and serve with BBQ sauce.
Move over Ronald your days are numbered my friend – who’s laughing now…???
Winner Winner McDaddy Dinner!!!
If you enjoyed this Blog and want to keep up with the channel be sure to Subscribe: The Angmo Cooking Show
Connect with me on Socials:
You’ll see many many other recipes on the channel and heaps of restaurant and hawker reviews too.