Akira Back Reservation
Akira Back restaurant brings celebrity chef Akira Back’s award-winning brand of modern Japanese cuisine with Korean accents to Singapore. Located in more than 10 cities worldwide.
Akira Back Menu
Akira Back is a contemporary Japanese restaurant with locations around the world. The Singapore branch is located in the JW Marriott Hotel South Beach. The restaurant is known for its creative and innovative dishes, which blend Japanese and Western flavors.
The menu at Akira Back is extensive, and there is something for everyone. For starters, you might try the AB Tuna Pizza, which is made with thinly sliced tuna, avocado, and aioli. Or, if you’re in the mood for something more traditional, try the Horenso Shira Ae (Baby Spinach Salad).
For dessert, you can’t go wrong with the Chocolate Sphere, which is made with a chocolate shell and a warm chocolate ganache filling. Or, if you’re looking for something lighter, try the Warm Sesame Custard.
Akira Back is a great place to go for a special occasion or a romantic dinner. The food is delicious, the service is excellent, and the atmosphere is stylish.
Here are some of the dishes I recommend:
- Appetizers: AB Tuna Pizza, Horenso Shira Ae (Baby Spinach Salad)
- Mains: AB Wagyu Tacos, A4 “Tochigi” Striploin
- Desserts: Chocolate Sphere, Warm Sesame Custard
Akira Back is a bit on the pricey side, but the food is worth it. Reservations are recommended, especially on weekends.
Check out these new Dishes from Chef Akira Back
About Akira Back
Akira Back is a renowned chef who has made a name for himself in the culinary world. Born in Korea and raised in Aspen, Colorado, Akira Back brings a unique blend of modern Japanese cuisine with Korean influences to his culinary creations. He is known for his boundless creativity and adventurous approach to cooking.
Chef Akira Back has received numerous accolades for his culinary skills and innovative dishes. While my knowledge is cut off in mid-2021, Akira Back’s restaurants have been highly acclaimed. His restaurant in Singapore, called Akira Back Singapore, has garnered positive reviews and is known for its exceptional dining experience. Akira Back has also opened restaurants in other locations, including Dubai and Delray Beach, Florida.
- Does Akira Back have a Michelin star? Yes, Akira Back has one Michelin star. His restaurant Dosa in Seoul has been awarded a Michelin star.
- What is the dress code for Akira Back Singapore? The dress code for Akira Back Singapore is smart casual. Men are required to wear long pants and closed-toe shoes, while women are required to wear dresses or skirts that fall at least to the knee and closed-toe shoes.
- How many Michelin stars does Akira Back have? Akira Back has one Michelin star. His restaurant Dosa in Seoul has been awarded a Michelin star.
- Where is Akira Back from? Akira Back is from Seoul, South Korea. He was born in 1974 and grew up in a family of restaurateurs. He began his culinary career at the age of 16 and has worked in some of the top restaurants in the world, including Nobuyuki Matsuhisa’s eponymous restaurant in New York City. He opened his first restaurant, Akira Back, in Seoul in 2008. He has since opened restaurants in cities around the world, including Singapore, Dubai, and Los Angeles.
Akira Back Address & Telephone
Address: 30 Beach Road, Level B1M, 189763
Telephone: +65 6818 1914