Breakfast in one Sophia stylee
Remember my recipe for breakfast in one, well a PROUD moment is when my great mate Sophia makes Breakfast in one Sophia stylee. It really does make my day when you see someone actually using your recipe. It makes my day even more when the one using your idea is the child of our great friends. This is Sophia – hey WELL DONE YOU. I love this. It looks wonderful Sophs, just wish I was there to eat it as well. So my Sophs has used the principle of my recipe to create her own. Don’t you just love that?
So this is not mine, this is Sophia’s. What did she do…
In a bowl mix the following ingredients;
- 4 eggs – just beat them up;
- About 3″ of Cheddar cheese – crumble it up in to the egg mix;
- 1 sausage sliced thinly – give it a quick whizz in the fry pan with some olive oil (brown it);
- A good pinch of Italian herb mix;
- 1/2 a cup of milk; and
- The obligatory good pinch of salt and cracked black pepper.
Mix this up. Pour in to muffin tins (or equivalent) and stick in the oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes. You want the egg to cook. It should sort of set. As you can see from Sophia’s photo they turn in to little stand up breakfast things. Nicely browned, nicely cooked and nicely looking. Of course tasting AMAZING.
So simple as always, just with Sophia’s spin on it. Well done gorgeous!!!