ChillaxBBQ @ Jatin
Chef Table | Singapore | Cooking
Still suffering from only 2 allowed to dine together due to the lockdowns in Singapore.
With birthdays and family dining continually getting impacted because of such.
So this lovely chap, Jatin, reached out through Facebook, with an ask to do a ChillaxBBQ at his condo for his wife’s 40th and her mate’s birthday too. We agreed on a rather nice menu together and off we jolly well went last night. Cooking outsourced to ChillaxBBQ so they could sit and enjoy a lovely fun dinner with hopefully good food.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE REVIEW
Feedback was rather good, it has to be said.
Thanks to Jatin and his family. Your daughter was such good company by the way and the dogs too haha.
It goes like this;
- Sambal Yabbies ‘w’ Butter & Basil
- Citrus Honey Charred Prawns
- Heirloom Tomato Salad ‘w’ Basil, Mozzarella & Balsamic
- Fish ‘n’ Chips – Steamed Halibut & Dory ‘w’ Citrus & 5 Fresh Herbs
- Reverse-Seared Toma ‘w’ Black Truffle Tartufata
- 8-Hour Slow-Roast Pork Belly
- Asparagus ‘w’ Garlic Butter
- Carrots ‘w’ Butter & Thyme
If you want a Chef-Table experience around your house or even just a delivery to home, give us a call.
Is Life a Recipe
If you enjoyed this Blog and want to keep up with the channel be sure to Subscribe: The Angmo Cooking Show
Connect with me on Socials:
You’ll see many many other recipes on the channel and heaps of restaurant and hawker reviews too.