SkyHelix and Luge – Brilliant fun on Sentosa
- How to complete Helix Sentosa Booking and we’ll actually give you links to save money by using SkyHelix Sentosa Klook
- What options do you have for SkyHelix Sentosa dining & The Luge Sentosa dining
- What is the SkyHelix Sentosa price
- How to get to SkyHelix Sentosa
We’ll be doing the very same for The Luge Sentosa;
- How to complete The Luge Sentosa Booking and we’ll actually give you links to save money by using The Luge Sentosa Klook
- What options do you have for The Luge Sentosa dining
- What is The Luge Sentosa price
- How to get to The Luge Sentosa
We’ll also be including a short Vlog of both our experiences of The SkyHelix Sentosa and The Luge Sentosa. A picture paints a 1,000 words, but a Vlog paints…???
We love Sentosa Island because it makes you really realise just how lucky you are. You sit there with your toes in the sand having a cold libation, warmed by the sea breezes as you listen to cool tunes waft around you accompanying the giggles and laughs of your kids as they play. Heavenly.
The excitement from The Luge Sentosa and SkyHelix Sentosa really made this a special day, and for what you get out of it the $ investment was a superb investment. What a cracking day of family fun. We’ll be seeing you again very soon Sentosa.
There is so much more excitement to enjoy with all the other things they have on offer, such as;
- Adventure Cove Waterpark – CLICK HERE for our blog review
- Dolphin Island
- iFLY Singapore
- Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Mega Adventure Park
- S.E.A Acquarium – CLICK HERE for our blog review
- Universal Studios Singapore – CLICK HERE for our blog review
Today we review two family fun things to do on Sentosa. But don’t forget our previous reviews such as HydroDash Sentosa.
SkyHelix (Sky Helix) action from bottom to top to bottom
Let's hear what Sky Helix have to say about themselves
Let's do some ISLIFEARECIPE-dia about SkyHelix Sentosa
What is the SkyHelix Sentosa price?
It really is so reasonable for a very memorable 12 minutes. These are base prices from the Sentosa ticketing site.
@ $18 per adult
@ $15 per child
How to complete SkyHelix Sentosa Booking ?
You can book direct, or click our affiliate link here and book the SkyHelix Sentosa and get a discount at From S$ 16.20 per Adult Ticket.
To book direct the SkyHelix Sentosa – Per Adult Ticket SG$18.00 https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/things-to-do/attractions/skyline-luge-sentosa/
There is so much food on offer. My personal recommendation would be to get to Sentosa just before lunchtime and do the SkyHelix and two runs on The Luge Sentosa. Now you’re hungry. On that second run of The Luge get off at the beach station and wander down to something like Bikini Bar or Coastes. They’re great. Not fantastic food, but they’re OK.
We also heard from our gondola guide on SkyHelix Sentosa that they’ll be opening later in the night time soon and having cocktail sessions up the top when revolving around looking at the twinkling lights. Now there’s a reason to return and do this again.
- By Sentosa Express : Alight at Imbiah Station
- By Public Bus : Board Bus 123 and alight at Village Hotel
- By Intra-Island Bus : Board Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Imbiah Lookout
- By Cable Car : Board the cable car from HarbourFront Tower 2 or Mount Faber Station, and alight at Imbiah Sentosa Cable Car Station
Click here for your Klook Booking Discount
Get your Sentosa speed fix on The Luge. "Once is never enough", as they quip...
Picture courtesy Luge Sentosa Facebook (it’s tough to selfie when hurtling to the Sentosa Beach at break-neck speed).
Let's hear from The Luge Sentosa
Time for some ISLIFEARECIPE-dia about The Luge Singapore
How to complete The Luge Sentosa Booking and we’ll actually give you links to save money by using SkyHelix Sentosa Klook.
You can book direct via the Sentosa ticketing site as follows, or click our link below to get some Klook loving and discount. Direct booking here; https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/things-to-do/attractions/skyline-luge-sentosa/
|Luge & Skyride Combo – 2 Rides||$25.00|
|Luge & Skyride Combo – 3 Rides||$28.00|
|Luge & Skyride Combo – 4 Rides||$30.00|
To Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Imbiah Station
- By Bus: Sentosa Bus A or C and alight at Imbiah Lookout
- By Cable Car: Board the cable car from HarbourFront Tower 2, or Mount Faber Station and alight at Imbiah Cable Car Station
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station
- By Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station (Transfer Hub)
- By Sentosa Beach Shuttle: Alight at Beach Station
- Imbiah Lookout Car Park and Beach Car Park
Click here for your Klook Booking Discount
Our conclusions of our lovely family day on The Luge Sentosa and SkyHelix Sentosa
I have just asked the family for their views on the day we had today. The Luge @ Sentosa was super-fun said Jude Jude, way better than SkyHelix. This was his 1st ti go solo as he met the height limit today. How cool is that? Wifey thought the Luge Sentosa was going to be so scary, but once she jumped in and did her 1st ride she was an immediate convert, albeit slow, but a convert nonetheless. So, our little day excursion to Sentosa comes HIGHLY recommended. Do SkyHelix 1st, then a couple of runs on the Luge, get off at the beach station, and then dine on the beach as the kids play.
What an absolutely sublime day and no sign of any electronics…